Monday, September 23, 2013

Yesterday, Today and the Day After Next Year.......

Forgive me for I have sinned....It has been over a year since my last blog!

    Well well, here we are again. I went on
many job interviews last year and finally landed a Hair-cutting Job at 'Cool Cuts 4 Kids!'....after 20 years away from my salon career, I had some catching up to do...or more like Cutting Up to Do!

   This November will mark my one year anniversary back on the job....cutting hair. It is fun and challenging at the same time. I work with four seasoned stylists who are quite remarkable in all they do with childrens hair! In fact, our salon was recognized on Yelp with top salon reviews!

   I am still singing with Smooth Touch...well, I WAS singing up until a few months ago when my throat/vocal chords  got worse. I took the month of August off, to no avail. After three nights in a row at Mistys Lounge, I woke up Sunday morning with absolutely NO VOICE....I worked all day at the salon and somehow managed to sell more hair products than usual! LOL!!!

   SOOOOoooo..... I have decided to post some chapters from my book , "Escape From El Monte"  in this Blog! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment